• A strong fourth quarter helped Concordia Lutheran beat Wayne 58-53. The Cadets trailed 40-36 heading into the final period but outscored Wayne 22-13 for the win. Courtney Smith paced the Cadets with 21 points, while Anna Goeglein added 17. Junior Rosie Lewis scored 22 points to lead Wayne.
• Elizabeth Koester scored 19 points and Liza Clemons added 15 to lead Snider over Bishop Dwenger 64-39. The Panthers are 11-1 on the season. Eleni Shea led Dwenger with nine points.
• South Side blew open a close game in the second half to beat Northrop 63-37. Northrop led 20-13 after the first quarter before South Side was able to tie it at 26 at halftime. The Archers outscored the Bruins 37-11 in the second half. Jamesha Ridley led South Side with 17 points and Ariana Simmons added 13. Freshman Aleah Swary led Northrop with 14 points.
• Jason Jordan scored 23 points, Brenton Scott 22 and Bryson Scott 19 in Northrop's 76-71 win over Harding. V.J. Beacham scored 29 points for Harding; Mike Stevenson added 19.
• Wayne trailed 31-24 at halftime but beat Concordia 68-57. Xavielle Brown led the Generals with 26 points and Ronald Lucas added 16. Kasey Oetting was the leading scorer for Concordia with 19.