Don Grady, who played Robbie Douglas on “My Three Sons,” died June 27 at age 68.
In memoriam, here are a few trivia questions regarding Grady and the famous TV show (1960-72) on which he starred.
1. His younger sister altered their real last name — Agrati — and was an actress on a 1970s TV series. Can you name her and the TV series on which she starred?
2. “My Three Sons” added a son when the oldest married and moved away. Name the adopted son.
3. Can you name the oldest son who married and left the show?
4. Grady guest-starred as his Douglas character in another TV series that starred John Forsythe. Can you name this series that ran 1969-71?
5. Before Uncle Charley O'Casey, there was another character in the role of housekeeper. Can you name him?
6. Toward the end of the series, Steve Douglas (Fred MacMurray) married Barbara Harper who had a daughter named Dodie. Can you name the actresses who played Barbara and Dodie?
7. Robbie Douglas married Katie, played by Tina Cole. She was a member of a famous singing group. Do you remember which one?
Answers: 1. Lani O'Grady played Mary Bradford on “Eight Is Enough.” 2. Ernie Thompson. 3. Mike. 4. “To Rome with Love.” 5. Michael Francis “Bub” O'Casey, played by William Frawley. 6. Beverly Garland played Barbara, and Dawn Lyn played Dodie. 7. The King Family Singers.