Check out the latest News-Sentinel Power Poll following Friday night's games. The News-Sentinel will release its power poll every Saturday throughout the high school football season. However, because of the weather delays to games during the weekend, this week's poll was not released until Monday.
1. SNIDER (4-0) — Panthers sent a message to the rest of Indiana with win over Penn.
2. HOMESTEAD (4-0) — Spartans continue to dominate NHC on both sides of the ball.
3. NORTH SIDE (4-0) — Redskins need to be sharper this week (vs. Mishawaka) than last week (win over Wayne).
4. LEO (3-0) — Lions were being challenged for first time all season when Mother Nature intervened.
5. NEW HAVEN (4-0) — Bulldogs defense was tremendous in snapping losing skid to Carroll.
6. BISHOP LUERS (2-2) — Call me naive, but I still believe that the Knights will be tough when they have to be.
7. CARROLL (3-1) — Chargers have to bounce back after first loss against tough East Noble squad.
8. CHURUBUSCO (4-0) — Eagles need to play the NECC All-Star squad. They'd still win by a ton.
9. EAST NOBLE (3-1) — Huge game for the Knights coming Friday at Carroll. Huge game.
10. NORTHROP (1-3) — Most perplexing, yet tough 1-3 team perhaps in the state.
11. BISHOP DWENGER (2-2) — Trip to Indianapolis Cathedral (ignore the 1-3 Irish record) won't be fun.
12. COLUMBIA CITY (2-2) — Eagles got hammered by Sparty - just like every one else.
13. BELLMONT (3-1) — Should've won by more (14-6) over Norwell if Braves are legitimate.
14. BLUFFTON (4-0) — Should've won by more (14-10) over Woodlan if Tigers are legitimate.
15. SOUTH SIDE (1-3) — Very impressive win (40-18) over Concordia Lutheran.
16. HERITAGE (3-1) — Patriots are making 2012 a year to remember.
17. GARRETT (3-1) — Game at Bluffton won't decide ACAC championship (Leo is a lock), but it's huge.
18. CONCORDIA LUTHERAN (1-3) — It's not that the Cadets lost to South Side, but 40-18? SMH.
19. ADAMS CENTRAL (2-2) — Flying Jets can't get off ground during tough stretch of games.
20. WAYNE (1-3) — Generals hung with North Side for a while. That's respectable.
21. NORWELL (0-4) — Knights hung with Bellmont (14-6). That counts as a (moral) victory this year.
22. DEKALB (1-3) — Barons face another tough challenge in Columbia City this week.
23. SOUTH ADAMS (1-3) — Starfires will always have the memories of the 2011 season.
24. WOODLAN (0-4) — Warriors battled unbeaten Bluffton hard (14-10 loss). That's great for them.