1. 49ers. Harbaugh even gets handshake right this time
2. Packers. Back on top of black-and-blue division
3. Falcons. Took care of Peyton in longest-game ever
4. Texans. Could this be the year they don't underachieve?
5. Eagles. Escape with win in showdown with Ravens
6. Ravens. Still pretty good after battle with Eagles.
7. Giants. Eli is the Manning when it comes to clutch now
8. Patriots. We'll assume last week was an anomaly
9. Lions. Not sold on Lions, but Stafford yet to find groove
10. Steelers. Big Ben, big attitude, big tradition
11. Cardinals. What? Who? How did this happen?
12. Chargers. Norv Turner on way to Coach of the Year
13. Broncos. Peyton's great. Peyton's shaky. Next?
14. Redskins. RG3 asks defenders to quit with the hard tackling!
15. Bears. Don't bump the lineman that protects you
16. Jets. Rex Ryan has it all under control, no question
17. Cowboys. Don't think they're as bad as Seahawks game
18. Bucs. They play to the last whistle, so deal with it
19. Colts. Indy riding a huge one-game winning streak
20. Saints. Guess you can underestimate value of a coach
21. Vikings. Let me Ponder their future success for a while
22. Rams. Big test ahead against testy Chicago Bears
23. Bengals. Will the real Weeden please stand up?
24. Seahawks. Nice whipping of dysfunctional Cowboys
26. Panthers. Cam Newton fighting the sophomore slump
27. Raiders. That new era of Oakland football is not here yet
28. Jaguars. Time to rethink the Blaine Gabbert commitment
29. Bills. Beating the Chiefs means something, doesn't it?
30. Titans. This team is not as bad as it has looked, promise
31. Chiefs. This team is as bad as it looks for now
32. Browns. Yeah, they're still in this same lonely place