1. Falcons. Will they stay at the top? Good question.
2. Texans. For real, unless Andre Johnson gets hurt.
3. Ravens. Survive tough stretch with toughness intact.
4. Giants. Eli Manning should not be underestimated.
5. 49ers. No one sure what the heck happened last week.
6. Patriots. Bill Belichick “happy” to have real refs back.
7. Packers. Until the line protects Rodgers, there's trouble.
8. Cowboys. Big showdown with the Bears on MNF.
9. Cardinals. They're 3-0 but I kind of don't believe in them.
10. Eagles. Michael Vick is world's most reckless QB.
11. Redskins. RG3 keeps them alive in any game.
12. Bears. Big showdown with Cowboys on MNF.
13. Jets. A full week without a notable dysfunctional moment.
14. Bengals. Flying under the radar, but some pieces are there.
15. Seahawks. Like their defense, even with cheap win vs. Packers
16. Lions. Not exactly the start Lions fans had in mind.
17. Steelers. Didn't they used to have a running game?
18. Chargers. Facing a rejuvenated Chiefs team in Kansas City.
19. Broncos. Peyton shouldn't be throwing 52 times in a game.
20. Bills. Run for cover, here come the Pats, and they're ticked.
21. Bucs. How do fans of this team maintain their sanity? They don't.
22. Vikings. Christian Ponder proving to be quite a skilled learner.
23. Chiefs. Woke up and displayed traits of a real NFL team.
24. Colts. Bye week allows Andrew Luck to stop and catch his breath.
25. Saints. Could any team be closer to full-out panic mode?
26. Rams. You can't win in the NFL without a passing game.
27. Panthers. Cam Newton still looking to find his rookie form.
28. Raiders. Oakland comes to life with win over the Steelers.
29. Dolphins. Miami showing some strength with its ground game.
30. Jaguars. Comeback win over Colts gives Gabbert a confidence boost.
31. Titans. Defense holds as the Schwartz was not with the Lions last week.
32. Browns. It's lonely at the bottom, but loss to Ravens showed promise