While she is receiving treatment, the family has requested privacy. If anyone will give a good fight, Franklin will.
Let's see what you remember about Franklin:
1. “One Day at a Time” took place in which U.S. city?
2. Franklin starred as which famous female-rights activist in a 1980 TV movie?
3. She guest-starred on “The Love Boat” as which character's ex-wife?
4. How many times was Franklin nominated for an Emmy Award for her role on “One Day at a Time?”
5. She received a Theatre World Award in 1970 for her role in which Broadway musical?
6. How tall is she?
7. Franklin last starred on TV as Sister Celeste on which daytime soap opera?
Answers: 1. Indianapolis. 2. “Portrait of a Rebel: The Remarkable Mrs. Sanger” (about sex educator Margaret Sanger). 3. Capt. Stubing's ex-wife, Stacy Skogstad. 4. One time. 5. “Applause,” which was her Broadway debut. 6. 5-foot, 3-inches. 7. “The Young and the Restless.”