3. BISHOP LUERS (5-3) - Some poll voter in southern Indiana really thinks the Knights are struggling because of their 3 losses. SMH.
4. NORTH SIDE (6-2) - Redskins better close out another good year with win against (can be) dangerous Northrop.
5. EAST NOBLE (6-2) - Knights are doing what good teams do, play well late in season.
6. CARROLL (6-2) - Chargers will not be a fun foe to deal with in tournament.
7. GARRETT (7-1) - Railroaders celebrate National Anti-Bullying Month by knocking off Leo.
8. CHURUBUSCO (7-1) - Eagles can dominate most at their level by simply running over and through them.
9. HERITAGE (5-2) - Big game with Garrett next week. Big, big, big game.
10. NEW HAVEN (7-1) - Bulldogs just had to go out and ruin the big showdown for next week, didn't they?
11. LEO (5-1) - Ding, dong the witch is dead. Lions lose ACAC game for first time since Bush (second one) administration.
12. BELLMONT (4-4) - Braves will end season on down note by getting spanked by East Noble next week.
13. WOODLAN (2-5) - Warriors will scare (and beat) the bejesus out of some smaller schools in the tournament.
14. ADAMS CENTRAL (4-3) - Flying Jets always take off late in season and are again.
15. BISHOP DWENGER (3-4) - Battle of the Bishops is next week. And?
16. NORTHROP (4-4) - What other team could possibly battle both Bishop Luers AND Wayne in same season?
17. CONCORDIA LUTHERAN (2-6) - Cadets need to rep this city next week against those rich kids from Brebeuf.
18. SOUTH SIDE (2-6) - And to think that I believed in the Archers. SMH.
19. COLUMBIA CITY (3-5) - At least the Eagles showed up this week.
20. WAYNE (1-7) - Generals took advantage of playing Northrop (everyone does), but couldn't finish the job.
21. BLUFFTON (5-2) - Really Tigers? Shutout by Adams Central? Really?
22. DEKALB (2-6) - It'll be a Baron beatdown at Carroll to close this regular season.
23. SOUTH ADAMS (1-6) - Nothing burning this fall with the Starfires.
24. NORWELL (0-8) - Knights have clock ticking down to start of hoop season posted in locker room.