3. Ravens. Pass defense remains the most glaring fault.
4. 49ers. Re-established their contender status vs. Jets.
5. Packers. Green Bay's weakness seems to be guys in stripes.
6. Giants. Can't believe how bad they mangled finish vs. Eagles.
7. Bears. Jay Cutler will not win Miss Congeniality.
8. Patriots. Just a little Brady vs. Manning on tap this Sunday.
9. Eagles. Interesting road trip this Sunday to Pittsburgh.
10. Bengals. Who is this team and why is it winning?
11. Redskins. Only Aaron Rodgers has been more accurate than RG3.
12. Cardinals. I said last week I didn't believe in this team.
13. Vikings. Only blemish an Adam Vinatieri 53-yard field goal.
14. Broncos. Just a little Manning vs. Brady on tap this Sunday.
15. Chargers. Ready to pounce on wounded Saints in New Orleans.
16. Rams. Jeff Fisher on track for Coach of the Year
17. Seahawks. This is probably too high for worst passing team in NFL.
18. Steelers. Hopefully, the bye week woke up the real Steelers.
19. Bills. Tough back-to-backs coming up at 49ers and Cardinals.
20. Buccaneers. Facing a bye to contemplate underachieving 1-3 record.
21. Lions. See Bucs above.
22. Cowboys. Tony Romo threw three interceptions on his day off.
23. Colts. Heartbreaking week won't be helped by Packers game.
24. Chiefs. Jamaal Charles' 103 yards per game is 1970s-like.
25. Jets. Just put Tebow at quarterback and let the “fun” begin.
26. Saints. Saints on pace to challenge Browns for No.1 pick.
27. Panthers. Even with Cam Newton, this is a very average team.
28. Raiders. Taking the week off to figure out how to survive Oct. 14 at Atlanta.
29. Dolphins. Two straight overtime losses show they're close.
30. Jaguars. No way around it. They'll get pounded by Bears.
31. Titans. Has held no opponent under 34 points.
32. Browns. Time to start mulling possible trades with No.1 pick.