If you are in the mood for comedy, check out “Miss Congeniality” at 6 p.m. today on ABC Family, in which a nerdy FBI agent (played by Sandra Bullock) goes undercover at a beauty pageant to find a saboteur.
Who can forget Bullock's character Gracie Hart falling down after attempting to walk in high heels? Her lust for a doughnut? Her self-defense demonstration? I could go on, but watch it for yourself.
What other Bullock movies do you remember?
1. Bullock co-starred opposite Sylvester Stallone in this 1993 futuristic film.
2. She played Annie in this 1994 film about a madman trying to blow up a bus if it travels under 50 mph.
3. Bullock starred as a newspaper columnist who enters an alcohol rehab center in which 2000 film?
4. Bullock co-starred as a rich woman who stereotyped minorities as thieves in this 2004 Oscar-winning film.
5. Bullock won an Oscar for her portrayal of this real-life woman who adopted a homeless teen who played football.
6. Name the film in which Bullock's character was caught in a cyberspace conspiracy which claimed the lives of the only people who knew her.
7. Bullock starred as a nurse who cared for an injured Ernest Hemingway in which 1996 film?
Answers: 1. “Demolition Man.” 2. “Speed.” 3. “28 Days.” 4. “Crash.” 5. Leigh Anne Tuohy, and the film was called “The Blind Side.” 6. “The Net.” 7. “In Love and War.”