3. BISHOP LUERS (6-3) - 'Busco fans are already dreaming of a Knight sectional upset.
4. NORTH SIDE (7-2) - It'll be like the movie “Groundhog Day” for the Redskins next week.
5. EAST NOBLE (7-2) - Goodness gracious the Knights are on a roll. Dominated a solid Bellmont squad.
6. CARROLL (7-2) - Time to go rep this city well in a land far, far away.
7. CHURUBUSCO (8-1) - If Eagles look one inch past a Bud Ozmun-coached team, they'll be looking toward 2013.
8. HERITAGE (6-2) - Patriots still irate over the Leo game and they are taking it out on everyone.
9. NEW HAVEN (7-2) - Nice bounce-back showing against Sparty, but not enough.
10. GARRETT (7-2) - Really? Show up to a big game not ready to play? Really?
11. LEO (6-1) - Lions and Tigers oh my! Invade Lucas Oil Stadium tonight.
12. WOODLAN (3-5) - Warriors deserve a sectional victory, but won't get one.
13. BELLMONT (4-5) - Love Larry Getts, but love my alma mater (Yorktown) more.
14. BISHOP DWENGER (3-5) - Saints get to start new season with win over Jay County.
15. NORTHROP (4-5) - It'll be like the movie “Groundhog Day” for the Bruins next week.
16. CONCORDIA LUTHERAN (2-7) - Two wins was a (small) step in the right direction this season.
17. SOUTH SIDE (2-6) - Archers have a winnable, but tough game (at Huntington North) to open sectional play with.
18. COLUMBIA CITY (4-5) - Eagles have the ability (doesn't mean they will) to knock off Leo next week.
19. ADAMS CENTRAL (4-4) - Woodlan is playing really tough, so this loss wasn't embarrassing.
20. BLUFFTON (5-2) - Tigers can seize momentum in Indianapolis tonight.
21. WAYNE (1-8) - One more week until the long, tiresome journey is over.
22. DEKALB (2-7) - Much like Concordia, hanging hat on a pair of 2012 wins.
23. SOUTH ADAMS (1-7) - Starfires could salvage dismal season with a sectional victory.
24. NORWELL (0-9) - Don't care what excuses for 0-9 are for this school, they aren't valid.