How well do you remember the horror movies that will air this month?
1. This 1978 John Carpenter film probably started the whole horror revolution of stalker, slasher and multiple sequels to kill a killer who refuses to die in parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and so on.
2. The killer in this 1984 Wes Craven film infiltrates people's dreams with visions of torment and murder.
3. What was the drowned child's name on “Friday the 13th?”
4. In this 1981 horror film, a girl's friends mysteriously die before her 18th birthday.
5. This classic Alfred Hitchcock film featured a woman who meets her demise in a motel.
6. A couple's little boy dies in this Stephen King classic 1989 film. Or does he?
7. This scary film takes place during the wrong season, but people still end up dead.
Answers: 1. “Halloween.” 2. “A Nightmare on Elm Street.” 3. Jason. 4. “Happy Birthday to Me.” 5. “Psycho.” 6. “Pet Sematary.” 7. “I Know What You Did Last Summer.”