3. Da Bears. Chicago defense is as bad (meaning good) as ever.
4. Texans. Guess they bounced back pretty well against Ravens last week.
5. 49ers. Not sold on Alex Smith, but this team has heart and a nasty streak.
6. Packers. Have a bye, I mean a game, vs. Jags on Sunday.
7. Ravens. Stunned by Texans. Recovery in sight: Game with Browns after bye.
8. Broncos. Peyton in MVP battle with little brother? Big game vs. Saints on Sunday.
9. Seahawks. Imagine if this team had a consistent offense. They'd be the Packers.
10. Patriots. No.5 in rushing and passing, but pass defense causing trouble.
11. Vikings. Fell flat against Tampa Bay. Not ready for prime time.
12. Redskins. RG3 is fantastic. His team's in last place. Just saying.
13. Dolphins. No longer a pushover and on the verge of contending.
14. Eagles. Season in the balance in home game vs. Falcons.
15. Steelers. Defense has a chance to strut if it can slow RG3. That's a big if.
16. Jets. Have been a viable team two weeks in a row. Season record.
17. Bills. Enter bye week after tough, tough loss to Titans.
18. Cardinals. Heading for fourth straight loss vs. 49ers on Monday.
19. Rams. Competitive, but a year or two away from relevancy.
20. Colts. Road test at Titans biggest game for Luck yet.
21. Saints. Drew Brees vs. Peyton Manning on SNF. QB school in session.
22. Buccaneers. Big-time win over Vikings. Why don't they play like this every week?
23. Chargers. It's nice to see San Diego can always be relied upon for underachievement.
24. Cowboys. Someone said Dallas won last week? Never mind, it was the Panthers.
25. Titans. Looking to edge past Colts in AFC South battle for second place.
26. Bengals. Limping into bye week with three straight losses and plenty of doubt.
27. Lions. Megatron can't be stopped, except by Madden curse.
28. Raiders. Remember when Raiders vs. Chiefs was a marquee game? Most fans weren't born yet.
29. Chiefs. See above.
30. Browns. Fingertip drop in Indy away from having a two-game winning streak.
31. Jaguars. Might want to petition NFL to institute a mercy rule at Green Bay.
32. Panthers. Congratulations. You've unseated the Browns at the bottom.