• Newsletters
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
°
Friday, July 28, 2017
View complete forecast
News-Sentinel.com Your Town. Your Voice.

Motel fire to cost $225,000

The American Red Cross helped several dozen people after a fire at Motel Wayne on U.S. 930 destroyed numerous rooms. (Photo by Lisa Esquivel Long of The News-Sentinel)
The American Red Cross helped several dozen people after a fire at Motel Wayne on U.S. 930 destroyed numerous rooms. (Photo by Lisa Esquivel Long of The News-Sentinel)
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.The Associated Press
Tuesday, November 06, 2012 10:03 am
A fire at a New Haven motel caused about $225,000 in damage, according to a fire investigator. Fort Wayne firefighters were called at around 8:30 a.m. Saturday to assist with a blaze at Motel Wayne, 7001 U.S. 930. The fire started in one room, then went into the attic and spread to several other rooms, according to a news release.

Comments

News-Sentinel.com reserves the right to remove any content appearing on its website. Our policy will be to remove postings that constitute profanity, obscenity, libel, spam, invasion of privacy, impersonation of another, or attacks on racial, ethnic or other groups. For more information, see our user rules page.
comments powered by Disqus