TVLand brought back “The Cosby Show” in the 8 and 8:30 p.m. weeknight time slot. This show transcended socio-economic class, race and generational gaps to show the humor in everyday family living.
How well do you remember this show?
1. What were the professions of Heathcliff and Clair Huxtable?
2. What was Clair's maiden name?
3. Name the actors who portrayed Heathcliff's parents?
4. Clair's parents were not in the show as much. Can you name the actors who portrayed her parents?
5. How many children did the Huxtables have in the pilot episode?
6. Who did Sondra marry?
7. Rudy had a friend who never spoke. What was his name?
8. Name Theo's best friend.
9. What was Denise's stepdaughter's name?
10. In one episode, Vanessa could not find her homework. Her father helps her retrace her steps until she finds it. Where was it?
Answers: 1. Obstetrician and attorney. 2. Hanks. 3. Earle Hyman and Clarice Taylor. 4. Joe Williams and Ethel Ayler. 5. Four, there is a scene where Clair comes out of the kitchen and asks Cliff why they had four children. His response, “Because we didn't want five.” Sondra was later added to the cast, but only appeared when she came home from college. 6. Elvin Tibideaux. 7. Peter. 8. Walter “Cockroach” Bradley. 9. Olivia Kendall. 10. In the freezer.