3. 49ers. Looks like whoever scores first (or scores at all) will win in showdown with Bears.
4. Da Bears. See above.
5. Broncos. Denver has posted four straight games of 30-plus points. Papa John's for everyone!
6. Packers. The Cheeseheads are in prime position to move to the driver's seat in NFC North.
7. Patriots. If New England had even an average defense, they'd be No.1.
8. Ravens. Rumor has it they're salivating over the prospect of playing the Roethlisberger-less Steelers.
9. Colts. If Luck can win in his first trip to New England, there's nothing the Colts can't do.
10. Buccaneers. Stopping the run, and running all over people on way to wildcard relevancy.
11. Steelers. Not the best time for a critical injury with the Ravens coming to town. But that game's rarely about offense.
12. Giants. Striving for that old barely above .500 playoff march.
13. Seahawks. Enter bye week in great shape, and schedule looks quite doable.
14. Saints. Making some noise, but facing a fairly intimidating schedule in final seven games.
15. Vikings. Enter the bye week feeling and looking like a wild-card contender.
16. Lions. Season on the line against the Packers. Lions need winning streak, but schedule daunting.
17. Cowboys. Too bad beating the Eagles doesn't count for as much these days.
18. Redskins. Anyone else wonder what might happen if Chip Kelly took over the RG3 offense?
19. Raiders. Darren McFadden's high ankle sprain among the many depressing facets for Oakland.
20. Eagles. Andy Reid can go ahead and start mapping out vacation plans.
21. Jets. Inside sources say the Jets aren't very good at keep disgruntlement in-house.
22. Bills. Buffalo has the look of a team that'll ruin someone's season along the way.
23. Dolphins. Ok, looks like there's still some work to be done here.
24. Browns. Well-rested heading to Dallas after a bye week. Don't be surprised if it's a battle.
25. Chargers. For this week's punishment, a road game at Denver. Mile High blues.
26. Cardinals. Now they get to travel to irritable Atlanta. Chalk up another loss.
27. Titans. Nothing like an old-fashioned beating of the Dolphins to make bye week more rewarding.
28. Rams. Is there such a thing as moral tie? A win would have meant so much more.
29. Bengals. That was no misprint. They beat the Giants last week.
30. Panthers. Firing the special teams coach should turn everything around in a hurry. Or not.
31. Jaguars. Road trip to Houston will be one ugly travelogue of pain.
32. Chiefs. They had a lead against the Steelers, for what that's worth. Estimated value: 0.