In these upcoming episodes, the group members will face-off against a ruthless manager of a discount store, a corrupt winery owner, a toy company CEO and their nemesis, Jim Sterling.
How well do you know Timothy Hutton?
1. He starred as Archie Goodwin in which TV series?
2. Name his famous actor father.
3. Hutton won an Academy Award for which film?
4. He starred with Tom Cruise and Sean Penn in which film about a standoff at a military academy?
5. Hutton was married to this actress.
6. He starred as Conrad Cain in this short-lived TV series?
7. He starred as a Soviet spy in this 1985 drama.
8. In one of Hutton's earliest TV movies, which was based on a true story, he starred as the younger brother of a soldier killed under mysterious circumstances in Vietnam.
Answers: 1. “A Nero Wolfe Mystery.” 2. Jim Hutton. 3. “Ordinary People” (1980). 4. “Taps” (1981). 5. Debra Winger. 6. “Kidnapped.” 7. “The Falcon and the Snowman.” 8. “Friendly Fire” (1979).