3. 49ers. Ladies and gentlemen, meet this week's shell-shocked visitors to Gillette Stadium.
4. Texans. Not ready for prime-time Patriots, but eager to take out frustrations on Colts.
5. Packers. More than ready to take on wounded Bears in Chicago.
6. Falcons. OK, now I'm on board with the 95 percent who thought the Falcons were overrated.
7. Seahawks. They won't score 58 at Buffalo, but momentum continues to roll.
8. Giants. It's mid-December. That means the Giants are almost playoff-ready.
9. Colts. Indy can clinch a playoff berth with one more win. Seems like it has all the Luck.
10. Ravens. Jim Caldwell takes over the play-calling but still doesn't change his facial expression.
11. Redskins. RG3 or Kirk Cousins? At this point, the Redskins can roll with either.
12. Bengals. Sitting at 8-6 after Thursday win, but staring at Steelers and Ravens to finish out.
13. Da Bears. Excuse me, didn't you used to be a Super Bowl contender? What happened?
14. Steelers. Upon further review, the Steelers did indeed lose to the Chargers. I'm serious.
15. Rams. Three more wins and Jeff Fisher has an argument for Coach of the Year.
16. Cowboys. In case you missed it, Dallas has won four of its last five. Playoffs possible.
17. Buccaneers. Remember when the Bucs were playoff contenders? That's so last month.
18. Jets. I said it last week. I'll say it again. The Jets can make the playoffs.
19. Saints. Glad that whole bounty scandal didn't have a season-long effect on Saints. Wait.
20. Vikings. Not only has Adrian Peterson come back, he's flattened half the NFL.
21. Browns. Looking for their fourth straight win, believe it or not.
22. Panthers. The real Cam Newton is back. Two months too late.
23. Lions. Free-falling Lions travel to free-falling Cardinals. Look out below!
24. Bills. Exciting Buffalo news: C.J Spiller closing in on 1,000 yards rushing. That's it.
25. Dolphins. After back-to-back losses to Patriots and 49ers, Miami get the Jaguars this week. They'll take it.
26. Chargers. No, they are not going to keep Norv no matter what happens now.
27. Raiders. Traveling to Kansas City for the classic Raiders-Chiefs showdown. Too bad it's not 1972.
28. Eagles.Move along, people. Nothing to see here. The authorities will clean it up.
29. Titans. Not much left to play for, so expect a rather ugly Monday Night Football game with the Jets.
30. Jaguars. Jags have one win at home, one on the road. They're consistent.
31. Cardinals. Don't accuse Cards of mailing it in. They can't even find the post office.
32. Chiefs. The No.1 draft pick is the Chiefs' to lose, but they're pretty good at losing.