After the final performance of “The Voice,” NBC airs a new comedy series, “1600 Penn,” at 9:30 p.m. today.
The series follows the lives of U.S. president Dale Gilchrist (Bill Pullman) and his family (Jenna Elfman, Josh Gad). Does it have the makings of “The West Wing?” We'll soon find out.
In this episode, the president's son is caught in a public mishap, while the president discusses a trade agreement with visiting South American leaders.
Here is a quiz about the show's cast members:
1. Pullman starred as the president of the United States in which famous 1996 film?
2. Pullman had a small role opposite Geena Davis in which 1992 film?
3. Pullman starred in which 2011 short-lived TV series?
4. Elfman starred in several TV series, but none more popular than this one.
5. Gad starred in two short-lived TV series in 2011. Can you name them?
6. Gad is set to star as which famous computer businessman in the yet-to-be-released film “Jobs?”
7. Elman's first starring TV role was as a ballet dancer in which murder-mystery show?
8. Gad was nominated for a 2011 Tony Award for Best Performance by a Leading Actor for which play?
Answers: 1. “Independence Day.” 2. “A League of Their Own.” 3. “Torchwood.” 4. “Dharma & Greg” (1997-2002). 5. “Gigi: Almost American” and “Good Vibes.” 6. Steve Wozniak. 7. “Murder, She Wrote.” 8. “The Book of Mormon.”