In this episode, the president's son is caught in a public mishap, while the president discusses a trade agreement with visiting South American leaders.
Here is a quiz about the show's cast members:
1. Pullman starred as the president of the United States in which famous 1996 film?
2. Pullman had a small role opposite Geena Davis in which 1992 film?
3. Pullman starred in which 2011 short-lived TV series?
4. Elfman starred in several TV series, but none more popular than this one.
5. Gad starred in two short-lived TV series in 2011. Can you name them?
6. Gad is set to star as which famous computer businessman in the yet-to-be-released film “Jobs?”
7. Elman's first starring TV role was as a ballet dancer in which murder-mystery show?
8. Gad was nominated for a 2011 Tony Award for Best Performance by a Leading Actor for which play?
Answers: 1. “Independence Day.” 2. “A League of Their Own.” 3. “Torchwood.” 4. “Dharma & Greg” (1997-2002). 5. “Gigi: Almost American” and “Good Vibes.” 6. Steve Wozniak. 7. “Murder, She Wrote.” 8. “The Book of Mormon.”