How well do you remember this classic? I bet this quiz is easier than most.
1. Where did George Bailey live?
2. Who serenaded George and Mary on their wedding night?
3. Which physical ailment kept George out of the military?
4. Who lost the savings and loan deposit on Christmas Eve?
5. What was in George's pocket when Clarence's work was done?
6. Name George and Mary's children.
7. George stops Mr. Gower from doing what?
8. What happened to the bell on the Christmas tree?
9. What happened to George and Mary at the dance?
10. At the end of George and Mary's wedding day, how many dollars were left in George's hands?
11. Who was the town's tart?
Answers: 1. Bedford Falls. 2. Ernie and Bert. 3. He was deaf in his left ear. 4. Uncle Billy. 5. Zuzu's flower petals. 6. Janie, Zuzu, Pete and Tommy. 7. Poisoning a customer. 8. It rang, signifying Clarence got his wings. 9. George and Mary fell into the swimming pool beneath the gym floor that was opened by classmates. 10. $2. 11. Violet Bick.