If you're stuck when building your resolutions for 2013, just choose five from each list and jump into the new year. Cheers!In the new year I vow to…
1. Search every day.
2. Set weekly goals and hold myself accountable.
3. Leave the house every day.
4. Attend networking meetings.
5. Join a support group.
6. Find a coach or counselor to help me improve my process.
7. Rely less on online job leads.
8. Stop applying for “maybe” jobs.
9. Do more in-person search.
10. Build a target list of companies to contact directly.
11. Ask for meetings with managers.
12. Take part-time work in the interim.
13. Consider temporary and contract options.In the new year I vow to…
1. Make a plan for the next 12 months of my career.
2. Set quarterly goals.
3. Get a mentor.
4. Create an advisory team.
5. Ask for new work assignments.
6. Cross-train to build more skills.
7. Ask for a raise.
8. Explore training and tuition reimbursement.
9. Consider starting a business.
10. Learn a fallback skill.
11. Subscribe to an online newsletter for work.
12. Join a professional group.
13. Read five books in my profession.In the new year I vow to…
1. Get up earlier or go to bed earlier.
2. Cut back on frustrating commutes and other time-wasters.
3. Watch less television.
4. Remove a stressor.
5. Do what scares me.
6. Stop procrastinating on seeking health care.
7. Have difficult conversations instead of avoiding them.
8. Keep saving money.
9. Set daily goals.
10. Set goals for the year.
11. Finish something I've started.
12. Abandon something I'm not going to finish.
13. Get a hobby.
And finally: Celebrate each item I accomplish on my lists.