3. Seahawks. This team could win the Super Bowl. Pete Carroll ready for last laugh.
4. Packers. Does anyone think they'd still like a playoff rematch with Seahawks using real refs?
5. Falcons. They're the NFC's top seed, but no one cares until they prove playoff worthy.
6. Texans. J.J. Watt plans to have flame-roasted Luck for his Sunday dinner.
7. 49ers. I cannot pretend to understand this team and its split personality.
8. Ravens. If they beat the Bengals on Sunday, they'll be primed and ready for playoffs.
9. Redskins. RG3 faces biggest moment yet vs. Cowboys. Rookie of Year on the line.
10. Colts. Chuck Pagano's back on the sidelines, so it's a beautiful day in Indy.
11. Bengals. They could generate some real playoff momentum with a home win over Baltimore.
12. Vikings. The only thing that could stop Peterson now is a Madden cover shot.
13. Cowboys. For all of their troubles, they've still got a playoff shot vs. Redskins.
14. Da Bears. They can make the playoffs, but need help from Packers, of all teams. Painful.
15. Giants. They're in a big battle for title of most disappointing team in New York.
16. Steelers. They rank first in pass defense, second in run defense and miss playoffs. Weird.
17. Rams. Steven Jackson could be playing his last game for Rams, says he might retire.
18. Saints. After 0-4 start, they have a shot at 8-8. In some ways, that's pretty impressive.
19. Dolphins. Miami could reach .500 and disrupt Patriots' playoff plans. Good motivation.
20. Panthers. Need a win over Saints to finish with four wins in a row. Hope has returned.
21. Buccaneers. They travel to Atlanta to finish off slide into oblivion again.
22. Browns. Season finale vs. Steelers has absolutely no intrigue to it.
23. Bills. Rough season, but at least they get to hit Mark Sanchez a half-dozen times in season finale.
24. Jets. Let me get this straight: Tebow can't even start if the third-string QB gets hurt?
25. Chargers. They'll battle Raiders in a game with no significance whatsoever.
26. Raiders. They'll battle Chargers in a game with no significance whatsoever.
27. Eagles. Andy Reid and Michael Vick will be taking requests in swan song on the Philly Titanic.
28. Cardinals. If anyone got an extra quarterback for Christmas, please give him to the Cardinals.
29. Lions. All that's left is to ruin Da Bears' playoff hopes. Oh, well, that's something.
30. Jaguars. Despite long lost season, Jags showed fight vs. Patriots last week.
31. Titans. When your only win in last five weeks was vs. Jets, you're lousy.
32. Chiefs. They beat the Colts everywhere but the scoreboard, which is why they're No.32.