Here is a short quiz about the movie and its stars.
1. Who directed “Chicago?”
2. Who won the Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role?
3. Name two actresses who were nominated for Academy Awards for their roles but did not win?
4. This actress starred in the 1975 Broadway version and made a cameo in the 2002 film version as Nickie.
5. Name the two characters who find themselves on death row.
6. He starred as Billy Flynn.
7. Where was Zeta-Jones born?
8. Zellweger was nominated for a Best Actress Academy Award the year before for which film?
9. He won the Golden Globe for Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture: Comedy or Musical.
10. Which actor played Amos Hart?
11. Who wrote the book the film was based upon?
12. Who played Mary Sunshine?
Answers: 1. Rob Marshall. 2. Catherine Zeta-Jones. 3. Renee Zellweger and Queen Latifah. 4. Chita Rivera. 5. Velma Kelly and Roxie Hart. 6. Gere. 7. Swansea, West Glamorgan, Wales. 8. “Bridget Jones's Diary” (2001). 9. Gere. 10. Reilly. 11. Bob Fosse. 12. Christine Baranski.