If you want to see a fun outer space spoof, tune in “Galaxy Quest,” which airs at 8 p.m. Friday on AMC. This 1999 film stars Tim Allen, Sigourney Weaver and Alan Rickman, who play actors from a canceled science-fiction series who find themselves involved in an intergalactic war. What do you remember about these three actors and the roles they've played over the years?
1. This actor played a baggage handler in “Tropical Snow.”
2. This actor played Cisserus in the 2012 film “Vamps.”
3. This actor was named the 46th best villain in film history.
4. This actor's name came from a character in F. Scott Fitzgerald's book, “The Great Gatsby.”
5. This actor's father died when he was a boy.
6. Severus Snape rejuvenated which actor's career?
7. Who provided the voice to the ship's computer on “WALL-E?”
8. Weaver played Ripley in the “Alien” film series. What was Ripley's first name?
9. Who played Rags on the TV series “Spin City?”
10. Who played Matatron in the 1999 film “Dogma?”
Answers: 1. Allen. 2. Weaver. 3. Rickman, for his portrayal of Hans Gruber in “Die Hard.” 4. Weaver. 5. Both Allen and Rickman lost their fathers when they were boys. Allen was 11 when his father was killed by a drunk driver, and Rickman was 8 when his father died. 6. Rickman. 7. Weaver. 8. Ellen. 9. Allen. 10. Rickman.