What do you remember about these stars and the roles they've played during their careers?
1. Who played the baroness on “The Sound of Music?”
2. What is Douglas' birth name?
3. Bendix starred as Chester A. Riley in “The Life of Riley,” the 1949 film and the 1953-58 TV series. Who was credited with writing the story for the film version?
4. Grant received an Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for what film?
5. Which actor used a variation of his name when he starred in “What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?”
6. He was Ernie the cab driver in “It's a Wonderful Life.”
7. Who played Stella Chernak on “Peyton Place?”
8. Who played Sylvia Caldwell on “Bracken's World?”
9. Who played Cactus Jack in “The Villain?”
Answers: 1. Parker. 2. Issur Danielovitch Demsky. 3. Groucho Marx. 4. “Shampoo” (1975). 5. Freed used the name Robert Freed, even though his birth name is Bertram Freed. 6. Faylen. 7. Grant. 8. Parker. 9. Douglas.