How well do you remember train films?
1. This murder-mystery from 1974 was based on one of Agatha Christie's books. Can you name the film as well as the actor who portrayed Hercule Poirot, one of Christie's most famous sleuths?
2. This duo (George and Grover) found romance, murder and mayhem on this train when one of them witnesses a murder no one believes happened. Name the famous acting pair and the 1976 film.
3. In a lighthearted 2004 family film, this train took a boy to the North Pole.
4. Who directed the suspense-thriller “Strangers on a Train” (1951)?
5. This same director must have really liked trains because he also directed this 1938 classic in which the passengers of a train try to convince Margaret Lockwood's character that the woman she had talked to never was on the train in the first place. Name the film.
Answers: 1. “Murder on the Orient Express,” which starred Albert Finney in the Poirot role. 2. Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor starred on “Silver Streak.” 3. “The Polar Express.” 4. Alfred Hitchcock. 5. “The Lady Vanishes.”