Speaking of “Mission: Impossible,” here is a short quiz.
1. Everyone remember Jim Phelps (played by Peter Graves), but the first season featured a different lead actor. Who was the actor and what was his character's name?
2. Do you remember Barbara Bain's spicy character's name?
3. The TV series was repurposed in 1988 with Graves in the same role. One actor in that series was the real-life son of one of the original actors and he portrayed the son of that original actor's character. Can you name this father-son duo?
4. Who played Terry Targo, the safe cracker, in the pilot episode?
5. What was Rollin Hand's talent?
6. What do the initials IMF stand for?Answers: 1. Steven Hill played Daniel Briggs. 2. Cinnamon Carter. 3. Greg Morris played Barney Collier and his son Phil Morris played Grant Collier. 4. Wally Cox. 5. He could assume anyone's identity. 6. Impossible Missions Force.