I've enjoyed watching my favorite old-time TV series on Netflix. Shows I used to watch for free through Hulu on www.imdb.com only featured the first few seasons (and not every episode) that I now can watch in their entirety on Netflix for $7.99 a month.
I just finished watching all seven seasons of “Adam-12,” saw a few episodes of “Man with a Camera,” Charles Bronson's 1958 TV series, and now am hooked all over again on “Mission: Impossible” (1966-73).
Speaking of “Mission: Impossible,” here is a short quiz.
1. Everyone remember Jim Phelps (played by Peter Graves), but the first season featured a different lead actor. Who was the actor and what was his character's name?
2. Do you remember Barbara Bain's spicy character's name?
3. The TV series was repurposed in 1988 with Graves in the same role. One actor in that series was the real-life son of one of the original actors and he portrayed the son of that original actor's character. Can you name this father-son duo?
4. Who played Terry Targo, the safe cracker, in the pilot episode?
5. What was Rollin Hand's talent?
6. What do the initials IMF stand for?
Answers: 1. Steven Hill played Daniel Briggs. 2. Cinnamon Carter. 3. Greg Morris played Barney Collier and his son Phil Morris played Grant Collier. 4. Wally Cox. 5. He could assume anyone's identity. 6. Impossible Missions Force.