- Zombie-fy yourself with tips from Fort Wayne's TAG Art Company (with VIDEO)
- Fright Night in downtown Fort Wayne promises a hauntingly good time
- Wagon tours take you by haunted sites in Decatur
- African/African-American Historical Museum joins in the Fright Night fun
- Fort Wayne's 'ghost stories' mix history, folklore and storytelling
Join the Halloween fun and submit your best pictures of you, your kid -- heck, even your dog -- in costume. Just email The News-Sentinel at email@example.com and tell us a bit about your costume. We'll collect the photos through Friday, Nov. 1 and show them off in a gallery starting next week.
Halloween ghosts and goblins will haunt area streets on Oct. 31, a Thursday night. Fort Wayne's and New Haven's trick-or-treat hours will be 6-8 p.m. Oct. 31. Broadway in New Haven will be closed 5-7 p.m. while downtown businesses give out treats. The annual Halloween carnival will be held 5-6:30 p.m. in Schnelker Park.
Be sure your little ghosts and ghouls are escorted by a responsible teen or adult and know the rules about crossing streets carefully.