- Did 5 or 7 inches of snow fall on Fort Wayne? It's both
- Driving with Dipsticks: What? Fort Wayne people can't drive?
- City of Fort Wayne asks residents to move cars for snow plows
- Snowfall: 7 inches; Fort Wayne residential streets expected to be cleared by Monday night
- Snow prompts cancellations in Fort Wayne
- Animals living outside need special care, says Fort Wayne Animal Care & Control
- InDOT offers tips for sharing snowy roads with snowplows
- Fort Wayne area could get 5-8 inches of snow Friday and Saturday
- Snow brings slide-offs, cancellation
What's the weather like from your point of view? We want to see!
Simply tag your Fort Wayne area snow photos on Facebook or Twitter with the #FWsnow hashtag and you will be included in our community photo gallery and your photo may even be published in the newspaper.
With a reported 5 to 7 inches of snow Saturday and 1 to 2 inches reported Monday night, Fort Wayne is in for another heavy dusting this afternoon and evening. Grab your camera, gloves and snow shovel and prepare for another snowy evening.
A winter weather advisory has been issued by the National Weather Service on Tuesday morning with light to possibly moderate snowfall is expected in the afternoon and evening. The area is only expected to get between 1 and 2 inches of snowfall; however, this could cause some travel concerns for Tuesday evening's commute. Wind gusts from 10 to possibly 30 miles an hour may cause blowing and drifting of freshly fallen snow.
Early reports are showing this weekend could possibly be a mix of rain, ice and snow as temperatures hang around the mid-30s.
Winter is officially upon us Saturday, so keep those photos coming, folks!