- TV Diary quiz: Can you name these celebrities who served our country? Part 2
- TV Diary quiz: Can you name these celebrities who served our country? Part 1
- TV Diary quiz: Anthony Hopkins is on 'Legends of the Fall'
- TV Diary quiz: Jodie Foster is in 'The Silence of the Lambs'
- TV Diary quiz: How well do you know racing movies?
The British Invasion is relived all over again, or at least a small part of it. PBS's “Great Performances” presents “The Dave Clark Five: Glad All Over, A Great Performances Special” at 8 tonight. The two-hour special examines the effect Dave Clark Five had on the U.S. during that time frame.
In dedication to the music movement that helped define the 1960s, here is a short quiz on the British Invasion artists of that time.