- TV Diary quiz: PBS special prompts quiz about atomic bomb movies
- TV Diary quiz: Caitlyn Jenner is not the only transgender personality
- TV Diary quiz: See Lena Headey in '300'
- TV Diary quiz: Judi Dench searches for her son in 'Philomena'
- TV Diary quiz: Richard Jaeckel was a good character actor
The Film Society of Lincoln Center recently announced actor and director Rob Reiner is the recipient of the 41st annual Chaplin Award, which will be presented to Reiner Monday at a gala in his honor.
The award is named for actor and filmmaker Charlie Chaplin, who was the award’s first recipient.
Martin Scorsese will present the award to Reiner. Billy Crystal, Michael Douglas, Michael McKean and Robin Wright will appear at the gala.
Here is a quiz about Reiner’s career.