- TV Diary quiz: Can you name these celebrities who served our country? Part 2
- TV Diary quiz: Can you name these celebrities who served our country? Part 1
- TV Diary quiz: Anthony Hopkins is on 'Legends of the Fall'
- TV Diary quiz: Jodie Foster is in 'The Silence of the Lambs'
- TV Diary quiz: How well do you know racing movies?
“We’ve surely got trouble! Right here in River City!”
If we’ve got trouble in River City, that means one thing — “The Music Man” is on at 8 tonight on TCM.
This 1962 classic musical features Robert Preston as con man Harold Hill trying get the residents to pay for musical instruments so they can form a marching band. Shirley Jones plays Marian the librarian who is on to his scam.
Here is a little quiz about some famous musicals.