- TV Diary quiz: PBS special prompts quiz about atomic bomb movies
- TV Diary quiz: Caitlyn Jenner is not the only transgender personality
- TV Diary quiz: See Lena Headey in '300'
- TV Diary quiz: Judi Dench searches for her son in 'Philomena'
- TV Diary quiz: Richard Jaeckel was a good character actor
While I was growing up, I would race home after school to watch reruns of “Gilligan’s Island.” I had seen every episode many times, but still I raced home. When I went on the first date with my husband, we talked about our childhoods and realized we both watched “Gilligan’s Island.” It was love at first rerun, and proved how universal the show was to my generation.
“Gilligan’s Island” can be seen every day on any number of channels, especially TVLand, where it airs at 8 and 8:30 tonight.
How much do you remember about the show?