- Parade of creativity takes float on St. Marys
- Photos: Ethnic food and fun at International Village
- Henry explains veto of 'right-to-work' bill
- 'Rhythm and Flow' brings flowering palette to Conservatory
- Man-powered beds fly down Main Street in downtown Fort Wayne at the Three Rivers Festival Bed Race
Organizers expect about 30,000 people to take in Art in the Park, the two-day juried art show and sale that is part of the Three Rivers Festival. Also during this event at Freimann Square, the Fort Wayne Museum of Art hosts the popular “Chalk Walk. ” New features of Art in the Park include a regional vineyard showcase, “Main Street Vineyard,” offering wine tastings on Saturday, and Gallery Row, featuring fine art from area galleries, according to festival organizers.
The event continues from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Sunday.