- Parade of creativity takes float on St. Marys
- Photos: Ethnic food and fun at International Village
- Henry explains veto of 'right-to-work' bill
- 'Rhythm and Flow' brings flowering palette to Conservatory
- Man-powered beds fly down Main Street in downtown Fort Wayne at the Three Rivers Festival Bed Race
Thousands of visitors turned much of downtown Fort Wayne into a pedestrians-and-floats-only zone Saturday morning for the Three Rivers Festival Parade. Hundreds of spectators lined block after block of the parade route, known officially by its sponsor's name, the Lutheran Health Network Parade.