- Parade of creativity takes float on St. Marys
- Photos: Ethnic food and fun at International Village
- Henry explains veto of 'right-to-work' bill
- 'Rhythm and Flow' brings flowering palette to Conservatory
- Man-powered beds fly down Main Street in downtown Fort Wayne at the Three Rivers Festival Bed Race
Food, fun and more are all part of the annual Three Rivers Festival, which started Friday and continues through Saturday. Get your pet leashed and head down to Picture Your Pet 3-8 p.m.Monday at Lakeside Park for a memorable keepsake. Or watch the Waiter-Waitress Contest begin at 6:30 p.m. in Festival Plaza and hope nobody topples any glasses. More on those and other events can be found at www.threeriversfestival.org.