- Parade of creativity takes float on St. Marys
- Photos: Ethnic food and fun at International Village
- Henry explains veto of 'right-to-work' bill
- 'Rhythm and Flow' brings flowering palette to Conservatory
- Man-powered beds fly down Main Street in downtown Fort Wayne at the Three Rivers Festival Bed Race
There was some drooling at the Three Rivers Festival on Tuesday, and not just from the four-legged critters at the dog showcase. Who doesn't like a man in high heels? Eleven men took anonymous turns on the catwalk in the Luscious Legs Celebrity Contest in Headwaters East Pavilion. And man's best friend took its turn at the Pure Breed Dog Showcase in Freimann Square.
There's still plenty of fun to come from the festival, which started Friday and runs through Saturday. See the Bed Race on Main Street 6- 8 p.m. today and other events, including the Lego building contest at the Fort Wayne Parks & Recreation Community Center, 233 W. Main St. until 7 p.m. Catch up with what you missed by going to our website, news-sentinel.com, for videos, photos and stories.