Send your listings to Ticket!, The News-Sentinel, PO Box 102, Fort Wayne, IN 46801, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include event’s time, date, location, admission cost, reservation deadline and address, or phone number for making reservations. We need information one week in advance. Questions? Call 461-8290.
• ARTLINK: Auer Center for Arts and Culture, 300 E. Main St. Members’ show, Friday-Sept. 2, with opening reception 6-9 p.m. Friday.
• ARTWORKS GALLERIA OF FINE ART: 4110 W. Jefferson Blvd., Jefferson Pointe. Children’s Series Painting Classes: Joan Miro, 1:30-3:30 p.m. Aug. 4-7; $85, plus $25 for materials; classes for elementary through middle school students. 387-6943. Just Add Water, through Sept. 7.
• AUBURN CORD DUESENBERG AUTOMOBILE MUSEUM: 1600 S. Wayne St. Kids and Canvas, open to ages 7 and older, 2 p.m. Sept. 14, Oct. 12, Nov. 9 and Dec. 14; $30 per child. Cork and Canvas, 6:30 p.m. Aug. 13, Sept. 18, Oct. 15, Nov. 13 and Dec. 17; $35. 1-260-925-1444.
• CASTLE GALLERY: 1202 W. Wayne St. Summer Show Series 2014, through Aug. 31. Summer Show I, with Mike Kelly and Carolyn Fehsenfeld, through July 30. Hours: 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday, or by appointment; 426-6568.
• CRESTWOODS FRAME SHOP AND GALLERY: 314 N. Main St., Roanoke. Art Party, 4-8 p.m. Saturday.
• FORT WAYNE ARTISTS GUILD: Through July. Susan Wenger and John Kelty, Aldersgate United Methodist Church. Jennifer Parks, Allen County Retinal Surgeons, 7900 W. Jefferson Blvd. Robert Vegeler, Bon Bon Coffee Shop. Judy Renkenberger, Debra Burson, Citizens Square. Anita Trick, Ivy Tech Community College, Ivy Tech Café, 3800 N. Anthony Blvd. Diana Fair, Ophthalmology Consultants North. Sarah Creason, Opthalmology Consultants SW. Ray Watkins and Carolyn Stachera, Parkview Physicians’ Plaza. Alice Siefert and Marilyn Umber, Rehabilitation Hospital Lutheran campus. Dick Hefflefinger and Darlene Selzer-Miller, ResCare Adult Day Care Service. Barb Yoder, Townhouse Retirement Center Library. Karen Harvey, Visiting Nurse Hospice. Bob Einhaus and Alex Hall, Will Jewelers.
• HIGHVIEW ART & COLLECTIBLES SHOP: 929 Coliseum Blvd. E. Vintage collectible items, new exhibits open. Hours: 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday; evenings and weekends by appointment, 471-5870.
• SYRACUSE-WAWASEE HISTORICAL MUSEUM: 1013 N. Long Drive, Syracuse. Historic Fishing Lures, through July.
• UNIVERSITY OF SAINT FRANCIS: John P. Weatherhead Gallery, 2701 Spring St. 37th Annual Ventures in Creativity, through Aug. 15. Hours: 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday; 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday; 1-5 p.m. Sunday.