- Parade of creativity takes float on St. Marys
- Henry explains veto of 'right-to-work' bill
- 'Rhythm and Flow' brings flowering palette to Conservatory
- Man-powered beds fly down Main Street in downtown Fort Wayne at the Three Rivers Festival Bed Race
- Luscious legs - and paws at Three Rivers Festival
Three Rivers Festival goers were treated to a trip across the seas Friday as members of Fort Wayne's ethnic communities came together to sell food and provide entertainment at the International Village. Fourteen different countries were represented in the Village this year, including Burma, China and Poland. The lunch crowd was treated to foods from around the world as well as music, storytelling and crafts.