- Photos: Ethnic food and fun at International Village
- Henry explains veto of 'right-to-work' bill
- 'Rhythm and Flow' brings flowering palette to Conservatory
- Man-powered beds fly down Main Street in downtown Fort Wayne at the Three Rivers Festival Bed Race
- Luscious legs - and paws at Three Rivers Festival
People lined the bridges and banks of the St. Marys River through Fort Wayne Saturday to watch the Three Rivers Festival Raft Race. A few of the more ambitious teams treated it as a race, with disciplined, coordinated rowing or pedaling to propel their rafts. Many more made it an opportunity to be a part of a waterborne parade of creativity.