Well, look what's back — "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" The popular comedy improv show from more than a decade ago makes a new run on the CW network. A new episode airs at 8 p.m. today, while reruns appear at 9 p.m. today and at 8 and 8:30 p.m. Friday.
This latest series is hosted by Aisha Tyler and features skits by Wayne Brady, Colin Mochrie and Ryan Stiles as well as a guest comedian.
Here is a quiz about "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" and the cast — past and present.
1. Who received a prime time Emmy for Outstanding Individual Performance in a Variety or Music Program in 2003?
2. Who was the host of the 1988-98 version of the show?
3. Who played Lewis Kiniski on "The Drew Carey Show?"
4. Where was Mochrie born?
5. Who played Ned Barron on "L.A. Law?"
6. Who recently guest-starred as himself on "The Young and the Restless?"
7. Which frequent guest of the 1998-2013 version also appeared as Dr. Barry Grossman on "ER?"
8. Which frequent guest of the 1998-2013 version provided the voice to "Bob the Builder" TV series?
9. Carey went on to host "The Price Is Right," but which series regular hosted "Let's Make a Deal" until 2013?
Answers: 1. Brady. 2. Clive Anderson. 3. Stiles. 4. Kilmarnock, Scotland. 5. Brad Sherwood. 6. Drew Carey. 7. Charles "Chip" Esten. 8. Greg Proops. 9. Brady.