1. Hal Linden starred as a magician, who with his con-man father (Harry Morgan), solved mysteries using a combination of sleight of hand and con games in which 1986 TV series?
2. Which “McHale's Navy” co-star was an accomplished magician?
3. Who was the first living illusionist to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?
4. Name the astronauts who had to corral Jeannie's antics on “I Dream of Jeannie.”
5. Name the wife who had to use witchcraft/magic to undo the spells her husband suffered at the hands of her mother on “Bewitched.”
6. Which half of a famous comedy/magic act was runner-up to Trace Adkins on “All-Star Celebrity Apprentice?”
7. Bill Bixby starred in which 1973 TV series about an illusionist who helps people?
Answers: 1. “Blacke's Magic.” 2. Carl Ballantine. 3. David Copperfield. 4. Majors Anthony Nelson and Roger Healey. 5. Samantha Stephens. 6. Penn Jillette. 7. "The Magician."