- TV Diary quiz: It's a 'Charlie Brown Christmas' quiz
- TV Diary quiz: Test your "Polar Express" knowledge
- TV Diary quiz: Celebrate 50 years of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer"
- TV Diary quiz: These actors failed to receive Oscar noms for their film roles
- TV Diary quiz: PBS special focuses on Bing Crosby's life
TNT debuts yet another new TV series, “Legends,” which premieres at 9 p.m. Wednesday on TNT.
In the pilot episode, undercover agent Martin Odum (Sean Bean) tries to reconnect with his estranged family following an assignment, but he must return to work when a terror group announces an imminent attack.
The series is based on spy novelist Robert Littell’s book.
You may remember Bean from an assortment of TV series and films. See how well you do on this quiz.
1. He co-starred with Ashley Judd in which 2012 TV series?
2. He played Nicolas Cage’s nemesis in which 2004 blockbuster involving the Declaration of Independence?
3. What was his character’s name in “The Lord of the Rings” trilogy?
4. During the 1990s he appeared in a series of TV films based on which character?
5. He co-starred with Steve Guttenberg in which 1998 film in which a black ops team must retrieve a viral agent?
6. Who directed “The Island” (2005)?
7. He appeared as Ned Stark on which popular TV series?
8. He received an International Emmy Award for Best British Actor for which TV series?
Answers: 1. “Missing.” 2. “National Treasure.” 3. Boromir. 4. Richard Sharpe. 5. “Airborne.” 6. Michael Bay. 7. “Game of Thrones.” 9. “Accused.”