- TV Diary quiz: Can you name these celebrities who served our country? Part 2
- TV Diary quiz: Can you name these celebrities who served our country? Part 1
- TV Diary quiz: Anthony Hopkins is on 'Legends of the Fall'
- TV Diary quiz: Jodie Foster is in 'The Silence of the Lambs'
- TV Diary quiz: How well do you know racing movies?
You've probably seen this film a dozen times, but it's fun to watch. "Miss Congeniality" is on at 8 tonight on CMT. Sandra Bullock stars as a tomboy FBI agent who goes undercover as a beauty-pageant contestant to catch a serial killer in this hilarious romp. Michael Caine, Benjamin Bratt and Candice Bergen also star.
Here's a quiz about some famous beauty-pageant contestants.
1. Which multi-millionaire was Nashville Miss Fire Prevention in 1971?
2. Which "Mary Tyler Moore Show" co-star was Miss Chicago in 1946 and almost became Miss America?
3. Who became Miss America in 1945, the first year a scholarship was offered?
4. Who gave up her Miss America title in 1983?
5. Here's an easy one. Who was Miss Wasilla in 1984?
6. Actress Halle Berry represented what state at the 1986 Miss America pageant?
7. Actress Eva Longoria was Miss Corpus Christi in what year?
8. Which "World News" anchor was Kentucky Junior Miss in 1963?
9. Who was Miss America in 1959?
10. Which Catwoman was Miss America in 1954?
11. Debra Messing was the 1986 Junior Miss for which state?
12. Which daytime talk-show host was a Maryland Junior Miss?
Answers: 1. Oprah Winfrey. 2. Cloris Leachman. 3. Bess Myerson. 4. Vanessa Williams. 5. Sarah Palin. 6. Ohio. 7. 1998. 8. Diane Sawyer. 9. Mary Ann Mobley. 10. Lee Meriwether. 11. Rhode Island. 12. Kathie Lee Gifford.