Send your listings to Ticket!, The News-Sentinel, PO Box 102, Fort Wayne, IN 46801, or email email@example.com.
• BARR STREET MARKET: 9 a.m.-1 p.m., corner of Wayne and Barr streets. Free admission to History Center during market hours.
• ZANESVILLE HOMESPUN DAY: All day, Zanesville. Parade at 10 a.m., car show 8 a.m.-2 p.m., pancake and sausage breakfast 7-10 a.m., hobby show 7 a.m.-3 p.m., chicken barbecue 11 a.m.-2 p.m., softball tourney all day, pet contest at 11 a.m.
• TRI-STATE BLUEGRASS FESTIVAL: 10:30 a.m.-10:30 p.m., Noble County 4-H Fairgrounds, Kendallville. $20 individual, $30 weekend pass, free ages 15 and under with an adult.
• JOE JUSTICE: 3-6 p.m., Courthouse Square, Auburn.
• BILL LUPKIN, SAM LAY: 8 p.m., The Phoenix, 1122 Broadway. $10 cover.
• STAR VIEWING: One half-hour after sunset every clear Saturday through Nov. 29, Jefferson Township Park, 1702 Webster Road, east of New Haven. Skies must be clear. Donations accepted.
• TODD HARROLD BAND: 9 p.m.-midnight, Club Soda, 235 E. Superior St.
• JOHN CURRAN & RENEGADE: 10 p.m.-2 p.m., The Venue, Angola. Cover.
• DANCE PARTY: 10:30 p.m., Columbia Street West, 135 W. Columbia St.