• COOKIE WALK AND CRAFT SHOW: 8 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, Covenant United Methodist Church, 10001 Coldwater Road.
• HOLIDAY COOKIE WALK AND BAKE SALE: 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Saturday, St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, 1502 E. Wallen Road.
• CHRISTMAS COOKIE WALK: 9 a.m.-noon Saturday, St. James Lutheran Church, 1720 Indiana 930 E., New Haven.
• COOKIE WALK FOR ALZHEIMER'S: 9 a.m.-1 p.m. (or whenever cookies are gone) Saturday at 6324 Constitution Drive. Cookies available by the pound for a donation benefiting the 2010 Memory Walk. Bring container or buy one for $1.
• GINGERBREAD COOKIE WALK: 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday, St. Joseph United Methodist Church, 6004 Reed Road. Cookies weighed and sold by pound.
• WEE WILLIE WAND SHOP: 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, Faith United Church of Christ, 10707 Coldwater Road.
• BAZAAR: 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday, New Haven United Methodist Church, 630 Lincoln Highway E., New Haven.
• HOLIDAY CRAFT BAZAAR: 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday, Lifeway Wesleyan Church, 7722 Moeller Road. Breakfast and lunch served.
• COOKIE WALK PLUS A LOT MORE: 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday, Summit City Lodge hall, 3635 Portage Blvd.
• HOLIDAY CRAFT BAZAAR: 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday, Wawasee Middle School, Wawasee.
• MERRY MARKETPLACE CRAFT AND GIFT SHOW: 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday, St. Joe Church of Christ, 507 Jefferson St., St. Joe.
• LADIES' COOKIE WALK/SOUP AND SANDWICH BAR: 10:30 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, Fort Wayne Sport Club, 3102 Ardmore Ave.
• COOKIE FAIR: 9 a.m.-noon Dec. 11, Emmaus Lutheran Church, 6826 Covington Road.
• CHRISTMAS COOKIE WALK: 9 a.m.-noon Dec. 11, Agape Church of the Brethren, 11610 Lima Road.
• WINTER WONDERLAND CRAFT FAIR: 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Dec. 11, Abundant Life Church, 3301 Coliseum Blvd. E., free prizes, free coffee.
• WINTER WONDERLAND SHOPPING EVENT: Noon-5 p.m. Dec. 12, Georgetown Place Retirement Center, 1717 Maplecrest Road. Table rental: Angela at 493-6927.
Camps, classes, seminars
• MENSA ADMISSIONS EXAM: 10 a.m. Saturday, University of Saint Francis, Doermer Building, Room 166, 2701 Spring St. $40. ID required. Must be 14 or older. Walk-ins welcome. Registration at 9:30 a.m. Dan Klopfenstein: 710-0030, or 485-6960, or e-mail dan firstname.lastname@example.org.
• INFORMATION SESSION: Natural Beginnings Diaper Service, 10:15 a.m. Dec. 18 and Jan. 15, Parkview Family YMCA. Free.
• HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES SOCIAL SERVICE SUMMIT: 8 a.m.-3 p.m. Dec. 10, Public Safety Academy of Northeast Indiana, 7602 Patriot Crossing. Micahel Hicks will speak. Reservations: SocialServiceSum email@example.com.
• INDIANA MASTER NATURALIST PROGRAM: February-May, Allen County Cooperative Extension Office, 4001 Crescent Ave. 481-6826, Option 3.
• MARY PENROSE WAYNE CHAPTER NSDAR: Provides genealogical assistance to anyone preparing DAR membership papers, 10 a.m.-7 p.m. today, Allen County Public Library, genealogy department, 900 Library Plaza.
• GERMAN KINDERCHOR (CHILDREN'S CHOIR): For ages 8-12, 6-7 p.m. Thursdays, Park Edelweiss, 3355 Elmhurst Drive. Choir will perform at Dec. 19 concert.
• TOASTMASTERS: 6:30 p.m. Thursdays, Ivy Tech Community College, Room 1550, 3800 N. Anthony Blvd.
• FORT WAYNE SKI CLUB: 6:45 p.m. Friday, the Lantern, 4420 Ardmore Ave. $20 for dinner. Party begins at 8 p.m.; music by Cadillac Ranch. Members are free; guests are $5. Movie on Tuesday, Cinema Center Tech, Andorfer Theater, 1500 E. Washington Blvd.
• GRIEFSHARE: 9:30-11:30 a.m. Saturday, Leo United Methodist Church, 13527 Leo Road. 627-2580.
• SURVIVING THE HOLIDAYS: 1-3 p.m. Saturday, Leo United Methodist Church, 13527 Leo Road.
• GRIEFSHARE: 6:30 p.m. Monday, The Chapel, 2505 W. Hamilton Road S., Room 155.
• GRIEFSHARE: 13-week support group for people grieving the loss of a loved one, 6:30 p.m. Tuesdays, through Dec. 28, in the parlor of New Haven United Methodist Church, 630 Lincoln Highway E., New Haven.
• SUMMIT CITY SINGERS: Rehearsal, 7-8:30 p.m. Tuesdays, through Dec. 12, Shawnee Middle School, 1000 E. Cook Road. No auditions; must be able to match pitch. Judy King: 413-5338 or 413-5883.
• ALLEN COUNTY GENEALOGICAL SOCIETY OF INDIANA: 7 p.m. Dec. 8, Allen County Public Library, Meeting Room A, 900 Library Plaza. Curt B. Witcher will speak.
• FORT WAYNE WOMEN'S MIDDAY CONNECTION: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Dec. 14, Orchard Ridge Country Club, 4531 Lower Huntington Road. $13.50. Beautiful jewelry by Cheryl Friar. Music by Imagine Schools swing choir. Reservations: Peggy at 432-0335 by Tuesday.
• ZETA TAU ALPHA ALUMNAE CHAPTER OF FORT WAYNE: Next meeting 6:30 p.m. Dec. 14, Christmas Party at Stuart Crockett-Akins' home. Bring $10-$15 wrapped gift for exhange and appetizer or dessert to share. Call Amy Smith at 436-4533.
• BOOK FAIR FUNDRAISER: Saturday, Barnes & Noble, Jefferson Pointe. Percentage of every sale with special voucher benefits Covington Elementary School. Obtain voucher at school or call Dawn Davis at 438-1589 or Christie Larson at 409-3355 or Susan Derr at Barnes & Noble at 432-2123.
• FISH FRY: 5-7 p.m. every Friday at American Legion David Parrish Post 296, 130 W. Tillman Road.
FISH FRY: 5-7:30 p.m. Friday, Knights of Columbus Council 451, 601 Reed Road. $7 adults; $3 ages 12 and under.
• BENEFIT AUCTION: 6 p.m. Friday, Sweetwater Sound, 5501 U.S. 30 W. Silent auction 6-9 p.m.; Voices of Unity performance 7:30-8 p.m.; live auction 8-9 p.m.
• OPEN HOUSE AND SILENT AUCTION: 9 a.m.-noon Saturday, Humane Society of Noble County, 1305 S. Sherman St., Kendallville. $1 a ticket or $5 for six raffle tickets; drawing at noon Saturday
SECOND WEEK OF EVERY MONTH:
Monday: 10 a.m.-1 p.m., Christian Community Healthcare Clinic, 13410 Main St., Grabill.
Tuesday: 10 a.m.-1 p.m. and 4-7 p.m., Parkview Hospital Children's Specialty Clinic, 1818 Carew St., Suite 120.
Wednesday: 4-7 p.m., Anthony Medical Center, 5717 S. Anthony Blvd..
Thursday: 10 a.m.-1 p.m., Anthony Medical Center, 5717 S. Anthony Blvd.; 4-7 p.m., Mount Calvary Lutheran Church, 1819 Reservation Drive.
Saturday: 9 a.m.-noon, RediMed, 315 E. Cook Road.
• EGYPT: March 18-28, 11-day cruise on Nile River. $3,199. Manchester College alumni office: 1-260-982-5223, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.