Sunday, February 26, 2017 09:09 pm
• Postsecondary Pathways of Allen County Training Session will be 7 a.m.-2 p.m. Wednesday at Sweetwater Sound, 5501 U.S. 30 W. Designed for business leaders and education officials, its topic will be ways to prepare and connect local students with the education and careers that fit their aspirations and skills. Speaker will be Janet Rummel, vice president of workforce alignment and marketing at Ivy Tech Community College. Free. Registration due by today at www.iyi.org/all-co-pathways and onsite the day of the event. For more information, call 800-343-7060.
• Greater Fort Wayne Inc. will hold these events in March. Meet With Our Legislators will be 12-1:30 p.m. March 3 at the Holiday Inn 45 p.m. March 23 at Wayne High School, and Wayne New Tech Academy, 9100 Winchester Road. Free. For more information, email Melanie Hall at email@example.com. CEO Luncheon: Dean Melissa Gruys, IPFW’s Doermer School of Business will be 12-1:15 p.m. March 23 at Greater Fort Wayne Inc., 200 E. Main St., Suite 800. Cost will be $25. For more information, call Jamie Thomas at 260-203-5766 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• 12th Annual ATHENA Awards Luncheon will be 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. March 29 at Hotel Fort Wayne, 305 E. Washington Center Road. Cost will be $35. For more information, call Audrea Castaneda, 260-203-5764 or email email@example.com. Register for all the events at http://business.greaterfortwayneinc.com/events.
• Business Plan Workshop will be 5-7 p.m. March 14 at Ivy Tech Community College North campus, Keith Busse Lecture Hall, 3701 Dean Drive. Presenters will be Score mentors: Craig Miller, Les Baggett and Bill Causey. To register, call 260-422-2601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Slice of Knowledge Seminar will be 6:30 p.m. March 16 at the Fire Police City County Federal Credit Union, 3306 N. Clinton St. Topic will be the process of buying a car with confidence. For more information, call 260-469-5923or email Leslie.Adair@fpccfcu.org.
Send information about upcoming meetings, seminars and conventions on company letterhead, to be received by noon Wednesday to The News-Sentinel, Business Monday, PO Box 102, Fort Wayne, IN 46801, or fax information to 461-8817, or email to email@example.com.