As PBS' "American Experience" focuses on World War I, this second of three installments recalls America's entry into the war. "American Experience" airs at 9 p.m. today on PBS.
Here is a quiz about World War I movies:
1. Which Howard Hawks 1936 film starred Fredric March and Lionel Barrymore?
2. Gary Cooper received an Academy Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role for which 1941 film about a pacifist who becomes a war hero?
3. Humphrey Bogart received his only Academy Award, also for Best Actor in a Leading Role, for which 1951 film about a riverboat captain who uses his boat to attack an enemy warship?
4. An American ambulance driver and an English nurse fall in love in Italy during World War I in which 1932 film starring Gary Cooper and Helen Hayes?
5. Who directed "What Price Glory" (1952), which starred James Cagney and Dan Dailey?
6. Sylvia Kristel starred as a Dutch-born singer who is recruited by German Intelligence to spy on France in which 1985 film?
7. Sandra Bullock and Chris O'Donnell star in which 1996 film about a wounded Ernest Hemingway who falls in love with his nurse?
Answers: 1. "The Road to Glory." 2. "Sergeant York." 3. "The African Queen." 4. "A Farewell to Arms." 5. John Ford. 6. "Mata Hari." 7. "In Love and War."