Rarely does a movie remake fare better than the original, but "Ocean's Eleven" is an exception. This 2001 remake of the 1960 Rat Pack caper about a daring heist of an underground vault that serves three Las Vegas casinos is probably so successful because of its clever story line and stars who perform well off each other. "Ocean's Eleven" airs at 7:30 p.m. today on AMC. George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts and Elliott Gould star.
Another star, Don Cheadle, was uncredited in the film, but he certainly has starred in a lot of films and on TV shoes. Here is a quiz about him.
1. He gave a memorable performance as a surgeon with Parkinson's disease on which popular NBC drama about a bustling hospital?
2. He starred in which 1998 movie about a suicidally disillusioned liberal politician?
4. He currently stars in which TV series which offers a subversive, scathing look at a self-loathing management consultant from a top-tier firm?
5. He starred with Tim Robbins and Gary Sinise in which 2000 film about a rescue mission to find survivors on a planet?
6. Cheadle appeared as a semi-regular on which 1992-96 TV series about a sheriff who tries to keep the peace in a small town?
Answers: 1. "ER." 2. "Bulworth." 3. "Hotel Rwanda." 4. "House of Lies." 5. "Mission to Mars." 6. "Picket Fences."