Lightning McQueen comes to the rescue again. The race car prepares to compete in the World Grand Prix, and Mater becomes involved in international espionage on "Cars 2" at 8 p.m. on the Disney Channel. Owen Wilson and Larry the Cable Guy provide voices to the popular 2011 movie.
Here is a quiz about other famous TV and movie cars.
1. What was the make and model of the 1957 car named "Christine" from the movie of the same name?
2. What was so distinctive about "Starsky and Hutch's" 1975 Ford Gran Torino?
3. What number did "The Love Bug" have on its side?
5. This 1969 Dodge Charger from which TV show caused a whole lot of controversy for having the Confederate flag on its top and its front license plate?
6. What was written on the side of the van on "Scooby Doo, Where Are You"?
7. What type of car did Sonny Crockett drive on "Miami Vice"?
8. Who drove a 1966 Chrysler Imperial?
Answers: 1. Plymouth Belvedere. 2. It was red with a white stripe across the top, going down behind the rear windows and across the sides of the car. 3. 53. 4. "Batman." 5. "The Dukes of Hazzard." 6. The Mystery Machine. 7. 1986 white Ferrari Testarossa. 8. "The Green Hornet."