In "Con Air," a man who has just been released from prison must stop notorious criminals from hijacking the plane they're on. The 1997 movie airs at 7:30 p.m. today on AMC.
Nicolas Cage plays the ex-con who must stop the criminals, especially Cyrus "The Virus" Grissom played by John Malkovich, from leaving the country. Here is a quiz about Malkovich's career.
1. He played Mr. Will in which 1984 film about a widow trying to harvest her cotton crop?
2. Who directed Malkovich in "The Glass Menagerie" (1987)?
4. He played Edward "Blackbeard" Teach on which 2014 TV series?
5. During the 1970s, Malkovich joined which Chicago theater?
6. He played horse trainer Lucien Laurin in which 2010 film?
7. He portrayed an assassin who plays a catch-me-if-you-can game with a Secret Service agent in which 1993 film?
8. He played a former Musketeer who seeks revenge on King Louis XIV after the king kills his son in which 1998 film?
Answers: 1. "Places in the Heart." 2. Paul Newman. 3. "Of Mice and Men." 4. "Crossbones." 5. Steppenwolf Theatre. 6. "Secretariat." 7. "In the Line of Fire." 8. "The Man in the Iron Mask."